.

Sustin proiectul ShoeBox

ShoeBox.ro - Cadoul din cutia de pantofi. Participa si tu!

Top 10 songs of 2010

You say Lady Gaga, I say Ørjan Nilsen
You say Hannah Montana, I say Dash Berlin.
You say Owl City, I say Above & Beyond.
You say Jonas Brothers, I say Tiesto
You say Justin Bieber, I say Armin Van Buuren.
You say Taylor Swift, I say Chicane or ATB

95% of teens these days listen to the same formulaic,crappy pop over and over again.If you're one of the 5% who still listens to real music, like this and share it .

This is my top.I hope I didn't miss anything
(for the entire article press the title or press "Aflati mai multe")



On 11'th position (out of top) is my first track :))) : Dj Rar-The screaming.


It was published on this site. (I'm just sayin')


Nr 10:ATB-Coul you belive



Nr 9 : Inna-10 Minutes (We have to promote our national artists.We should not critize them all the time)



Nr 8 : Orjan Nilsen-So long



Nr 7 :Smiley-Love is for free (a grate national artist)



Nr.6 :Taxi-Cele 2 cuvinte (also a national band who is singing in romanian)



Nr5 : Above&Beond & Gareth Emery pres.OceanLab-On A Good Day



Nr 4: Edward Maya-This Is My Life (another grate national artist.The Europeans,a part of the Asians and South Americans are loving the shit out of him.Search on youtube "stereo love")



No 3: Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene-Not The Same



No2 : Tiesto feat.Nelly Furtado-Who Wants To Be Alone



No1 (my fav.) : Armin van Buuren feat. Christian Burns-This Light Between Us



Bonus : Christian Burns and Eller van Buuren(the brother of Armin v. Buuren)



U can tell me what song you consider that should be in this top.
Thank you.
All the best.!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Live Traffic Feed

Glob